Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya's values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada's recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
Alithya's BI practice has rapidly evolved and is entering its next growth phase. We are seeking a Director of Data and Analytics who can contribute to the growing needs of our BI practice in Canada. Reporting to the Director, BI and AI Practice, the incumbent will manage multi-disciplinary BI teams and develop solutions that help our clients make the most of their data.
- Ensure the quality delivery of BI solutions to our customers;
- Manage large-scale projects and programs;
- Support the sales team and participate in the pre-sale of our BI services;
- Stay abreast of global BI trends and implement action plans to develop Alithya's future capabilities;
- Understand the business needs of clients and shape their requirements into concrete BI deliverables for the implementation team;
- Partner with multiple business and IT stakeholders to define BI strategies and roadmaps;
- Cultivate relationships with external opinion leaders to explore new and innovative ways to deliver Alithya's BI solutions;
- Mentor and engage our junior consultants to better leverage their talents;
- Develop sustainable, value-based relationships with clients by providing high-level BI service and solutions.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- experience in management with several direct reports from a BI team;
- proven track record in delivering and leading complex BI projects;
- experience formulating a long-term BI strategy for a client;
- proven track record in BI project management;
- proven ability to negotiate changes in scope, budget, or schedule with clients;
- demonstrated ability to identify BI project milestones, critical success factors, risks, and resource requirements;
- experience in mid-market, preferably;
- in Agile development environments.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate BI solutions to an executive audience;
- Knowledge of recent advances in BI technology and their applicability to solving business problems;
- High personal resilience, flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to effectively manage key stakeholders to ensure they are engaged and aligned with BI delivery plans;
- Ability to manage ambiguity and to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Leadership skills: able to manage and get the best out of a team;
- Ability to search for results to ensure quality and critical thinking to improve work methods and performance;
- Communication with the teams in French and English. Level expected:
- French: 4/4
- English: 3/4