Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Lead the team to ensure global alignment, setting the direction and strategy for the site aligned with the global strategy. This includes involvement in CSL’s global strategic direction for data analytics, execution of the plan, roadmap and vision.
- Ensure the team from a skills and resource perspective can meet the needs of the site and global requirements.
- Lead design and recommendations of analytical approaches and methodologies.
- Oversee critical and business-relevant data analytics activities and drive data driven decision making across the site.
- Build and coach a network of key data and analytics personnel within functional areas.
- Together with site leadership shapes the strategic vision and identifies opportunities where improvements can be made through data driven decisions.
- Determines the appropriate tool sets that will create a business advantage, implements and trains personnel in their use.
- Maintains and improves existing data analytic tools.
- Supports investigations, task forces, regulatory submissions by providing data-based rationales and ensuring data and analytics quality.
- Works closely with other site heads of data analytics and the global head of metrics and analytics.
- Stays current with the latest industry standards, trends and best practices.
- Establishes CSL as an industry leader by actively participating in data conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Builds team knowledge in the latest industry standards, trends and best practices.
- Participate on Simply Excellent Steering Committee where data will be evaluated to provide direction for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides support for validation, EM trending, Methods development and deviation support where data analytics tools are necessary.
Education: BS in Data Science, Computer Science, Information TechnologyStatistics, Information Systems, Applied Math or other related degree. PhD an advantage. An equivalent of the same in working experience may be considered.
Experience: Experience 10+ years of qualificationexperience in Data analytics or statistics. In lieu, proven ability to perform in this role will be considered The candidate will also have experience in bring diverse functions together and building teams.
Demonstrates CSL Values, solid understanding of statistical process control principles and tools. Functional and technical skills, Knowledge of Microsoft desktop systems, Business Acumen, Dealing with Ambiguity, Time Management, Managerial Courage, Problem Solving, Planning, Drive for Results, Oral and Written Communications, Organizational Agility, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Composure, Cross Cultural Sensitivity.
Share:State/ProvinceIllinoisCityKankakeeStreet Address1201 N. KinziePrimaryLocationCSL Behring Kankakee
Equal Opportunity Employer
CSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please click below.