Who we are looking for:
The Director Cyber Operations Enablement & Solutions Management is responsible for providing technical and process leadership as well as matrixed people leadership for global Cyber Operations through the delivery of operations, infrastructure, and application solutions to collectively achieve a result of improved client experience, security outcomes, and value at scale. Experience and knowledge of common securitytechnologies, cloud, threat trends, IT/IS frameworks, IT/IS architectural design methodologies and global security operations. The position will work closely with Management, Threat Analysts, MSS Architects, SecDev Engineers, Solution Architects inside the sales organization, Software Engineering, Account Managers, and Clients to deliver high profile, critical solutions.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Stay in tune with client needs, threat trends, and operational performance to identify drivers for architectural change.
- Stay in tune with evolving trends and be an industry leader in driving the evolution of securityarchitecture and global security operations
- Work independently, in partnership with others, and as a leader of matrixed teams to architect solutions that have measurable impacts to scalability, stability, security value, and client satisfaction
- Create architectural proposals for presenting recommended solutions to key stakeholders who have a wide range of security, technology, and business acumen.
- Create and lead the execution of plans for delivering recommended architectural solutions, manage to those plans, and maintain plan status with key stakeholders.
- Foster an inclusive approach to architecture by gathering requirements from key stakeholders, developing design artifacts for solutions that deliver to those requirements, and nurturing a feedback loop from key stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of an architecture project.
- Architect solutions that account for changes to people, process, and technology.
- Act as a point of escalation for clients, engineers, other architects, and management
- Mentor and train other team members in architecting scalable security solutions, including design, configuration, and automation
- Explain and demonstrate service value by developing meaningful metrics and reports for delivery to clients and internal stakeholders who have a wide range of security, technology, and business acumen.
- Provide remote consulting services via interactive client sessions to assist with implementation, support, and usage of multiple product vendors and technologies.
- The Director MSS Solutions is expected to provide matrixed leadership to project teams and operational functions as well as lead upward and outward within the larger organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study required.
- 10+ years professional experience architecting, managing, and maintaining MSS with at least 5 years working at the global level.
- 10+ years professional experienceworking withnetworks and system architecture, common MSS platforms (SIEM, ELK , Nginx/F5 LB, Mail Applications, Streamsets, IAM/PAM, AzureAD/MFA, ServiceNOW, PowerBI, etc...).
- 5+ years of professional experience designing, developing and deploying architecture solutions to cloud environments. (Apache Tomcat, NodeJS, ModSec)
- 5+ years professional experience in a technical team leadership role.
- Advanced college degree or equivalent training with experience working in a Security Operations Center, ManagedSecurity Service Provider, and corporate information security environment.
- Relationships with multiple information security product vendors common to ManagedSecurity Services such as LogRhythm, IBM, Splunk, Cisco, MacAfee, CyberArk, Juniper, Checkpoint, RSA, etc.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Gartner Enterprise Architecture Framework, and Zachman with a special appreciation for frameworks that are simple, practical, and results-oriented.
- Deep understanding of and experience with threat analysis frameworks, methodologies, and standards such as STIX, TAXII, and CybOX.
- Deep understanding of regulatory compliance such as NIST, SOX, HIPPA, NERC CIP, PCI, etc. and their differentiators across global regions
- Deep understanding of laws pertaining to cybersecurity and their differentiators across global regions
- A deep understanding of orchestration and automation for threat analysis, IT ops, and dev ops
- A pragmatic approach to architecture that drives near-term incremental value delivery while maintaining alignment with the delivery of long-term needs
- Excellent time management, reporting, and communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Advanced skills and experience with common operating systems such as Windows, Linux, ESXi, and Cisco IOS.
- Experience working with ticketing and knowledge management systems such as Service Now
- Experience with ITIL concepts and practices
- Multiple information security certifications such as ISSAP, CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, CSA, CCSP, etc..