Who we are looking for:
The Director Cyber Operations Client Success Services role is to oversee the Optiv Cyber Operations Client Success Management, Technical Account Management and Services Activation Teams in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The position is responsible for activities related to maintaining and expanding customer relationships and reestablishing those that have lapsed. The position will take the lead in working cross-functionally to resolve key customer challenges. They support initiatives and other priorities by injecting the customers’ perspective into the service development and deployment process. The role requires involvement with key stakeholders and maintains a positive relationship with clients while serving as an escalation point for service delivery. This person will also define policies, procedures, and best practices. The position is closely involved in helping to mentor, develop and evaluate employee performance as well as helping with development and continuous improvement of the Cyber Operations services.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead and inspire the client success team
- Responsible for the overall Cyber Operations client lifecycle management.
- Ensure client expectations are set, understood, agreed upon and met.
- Build and improve the integration process as needed to continue to improve service efficiency, effectiveness, and client satisfaction.
- Drive the responsiveness to the client(s) of the entire Cyber Operations organization
- Monitor service delivery for contractual compliance.
- Provide input and help deliver transition plans from a customer deliverable point of view.
- Make recommendations for contract changes that can improve service, increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a point of contact for service levels, escalations and issues for the customer.
- Working knowledge of business processes and workflows along with the ability to communicate them in lay person’s terms.
- Develop service action plans based on root cause analysis, trends and customer inputs.
- Communicate service interruption, root cause analysis, action plans, capacity/performance trend analysis.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant internal and external reporting.
- Provide appropriate account specific information to service suppliers.
- Ensure communications on day-to-day service operations are delivered to appropriate customer staff.
- Deliver cost-effective, standard customer measurements in line with contracted commitments.
- Coordinate actions between clients and the appropriate service delivery departments to ensure needs are met
- Client Success Managers, Technical Account Managers and service activation engineers will either report directly to or be matrixed to the position
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study; or at least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experiencepreferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in service delivery management required.
- 5 or more years of Project Management experiencerequired.
- 5 or more years Information Technologyexperiencerequired.
- Demonstrated experience building executive relationships required.
- One or more certifications in Security/Networking including Security+, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP or other security-specific vendors/product certifications preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Team-oriented and possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Pre-Sales experience selling Managed Services preferred.
- Manages services scoping and proposal development preferred.