Design, own and implement CX Technology strategy and drive implementation of several cross-functional technology initiatives, working closely with CX leaders (Sr Director CX Technology & Analytics, Chief Customer Officer, SVP IT, VP Marketing Technology, VP Sales Strategy and their key leaders)
- IVR: End to end ownership of IVR strategy, vendor selection, vendor management, IVR build and deploy, improve CX, increase containment, reduce transfer rates.
- Smart Routing: End to end ownership of AI based routing implementation
- New CRM system implementation: End to end ownership of strategy, vendor selection, vendor management and implementation management of CRM system, working closely with IT and system integrator
- Current CRM roadmap: End to end ownership of near-term monthly roadmap of inhouse CRM system (until transition to new CRM system)
- Customer Information System: Collaborate cross-functionally with CX, marketing and sales to create business requirements and provide business guidance to ADT IT (data and integration) teams to drive improvements in customer 360 view to support CX, Marketing, Sales
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team, Data Analytics and VOC Analytics teams (Nexidia, Medallia) to support all 5 of the above items.
- Collaborate with Director, CX Strategy in driving volume out from Voice channel to all the Digital Channels (email, chat, chatbots, web)
- Collaborate with Training, Process & Communication teams on Software improvement
- Own CX Technology roadmap, collaborating with Sr. Director Technology & Analytics
- Participation in industry conferences to bring back insights
- Maintain fact base on leading technologies and vendors that help ADT operations.
Education, experience and skills
- Bachelor's in business, Technology or Operations is a must.
- MBA or Masters required.
- Prior Salesforce implementation and call center software implementation experience
- Prior experience at Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini or similar companies
- 10-15 years of operations esp. customer care experience
- Structured top down thinking, ability to prioritize and keep everyone focused
- World class presentation skills (written and verbal) to executive audience
- Bias for speed, outcome orientation, innovative mindset, strong influencer.
What this role will offer
- Autonomy: You decide the tactics, we will only look for outcomes
- Purpose: Help us build a world class Technology infrastructure for CX
- Mastery: Become an industry thought leader in CX technology