goPuff’s Director of CX Program and Quality Management is responsible for improving service delivery, customer experience, loyalty and efficiency through lean process innovation and system implementation as we rapidly scale the business.
- Map the customer journey across all customer touchpoints and assess key inflection points that drive retention.
- Develop a service-experience and loyalty monitoring framework that documents and monitors performance and process variation.
- Assess, recommend and optimize policies and processes that deliver on goPuff’s value proposition with more meaningful customer experiences, the elimination of waste, the reduction of operational risk and improved economics.
- Ensure platform alignment and optimization across our CRM, telco, product, internal tools and database solutions, so that our team can focus on customer needs vs process.
- Collaborate and align with key stakeholders across the business to optimize communication, training, auditing, reporting, product, operations and systems enhancements.
- Provide ongoing thought leadership to help streamline work intake, planning, and reporting processes throughout the CX organization.
- 8+ years of process and/or project management experience
- 6+ years of senior leadership experience
- 3+ years of start-up experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- E-commerce or multi sided marketplace background
- Project/program management experience
- Process/value stream mapping
- Systems and CRM implementation
- Channel strategy implementation and optimization
- CRM, telephony, deflection and automation experience
- Flexible availability, including nights and weekends as needed
- CX experience +
- COPC Registered Practitioner +
Skills and Traits
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence decision making
- Ability to think and drive strategic initiatives across a large span of operations
- Rigorous metrics and analytics skills to evaluate programs, performance, and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- Experience with business case development, business analysis, design, and implementation support on critical projects including software lifecycle development and automation
- Decision making in fast paced and rapidly evolving operating environment
- Ability to act on limited data in ambiguous situations with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Coaching, mentoring and motivational skills
- Excellent listening skills and emotional intelligence
- Drive for results, sense of urgency
- Ability to manage, triage and de-escalate customer and employee issues
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.