Director | Customer Success
at Orion HealthBoston, US, Scottsdale, US
The Orion Health Success Story:
Orion Health is a global company that develops software to drive efficiency in healthcare and improve healthcare outcomes. We deliver awardwinning technology solutions for interoperability, population health management and precision medicine that is utilized by leading health organizations worldwide. While our head office is based in Auckland, New Zealand, our teams can be found in 24 offices across 15 countries with North America headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ. Today our healthcare information technology solutions are implemented in more than 30 countries and used to facilitate healthcare for more than 100 million patients.
About the Role:
We have an opening for a Director-Customer Success based in Scottsdale, AZ or Boston, MA. This role will operate within our Customer Success Organization, which is responsible for the customer from signing to ongoing success and is involved in the whole lifecycle.
The Director-Customer Success will provide leadership for the Orion Health delivery teams for customer implementation and support to ensure commercial goals are achieved, grow world class talent and deliver maximum value to customers as efficiently as possible. He/she will have overall accountability for customer success including customer onboarding, implementation of solution and overall milestone completion, ongoing support, customer satisfaction (NPS), and ensure customers willingness to act as a reference.
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating team growth and skills building to meet customer criteria and future client needs, as well as managing the resourcing and knowledge sharing of the team, providing effective management and leadership to ensure success and built of a high performing team. He/she will manage client relationships with regular customer engagement and feedback mechanisms, as well as engaging with 3rd party vendors and overseeing the delivery of financial and quality measures on all projects.
Our ideal candidate comes from a mix of technology and leadership, and leverages a strong combination of Health expertise, product knowledge, client management experience, business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Experience/Technical and Sales Capabilities/Attributes we are looking for:
- 5+ years in a complex technical role (services, development, systems architect
- 5+ years in operations management
- Deep working knowledge of enterprise technology and applications
- IHE frameworks and existing standards (HL7, X12, XDS, DICOM, etc.)
- Deep understanding of operations management principles, data analysis, statistical process analysis and change management principles
- Budgeting, planning, resource estimation and presenting findings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Consulting Skills
- Project Leadership
- Operations Leadership
- Team and Talent management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Prioritization and effective goal setting
- Product and Technology background
- Strong MS Office skills
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor Degree in a technical field
Post university training in advanced technical and management skills desired
Formal education/certification in Lean Six Sigma strongly preferred
Technical certifications (MCSE, CCNE, MSCDBA, ODACP, etc.) preferred
We recruit quality and retain talent! In addition to a structured onboarding program and professional development opportunities, we offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and incentive packages
- 20 days of annual vacation leave
- 5 days of annual sick leave
- 90% Medical, Dental & Vision Premium paid by Orion Health
- 401k program with per paycheck match; life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- High-end hardware to work with
- Flexible, social and professional company culture
- Learning and Career growth prospects