Who we are looking for:
The Director, Customer Success is a vital leadership role that oversees the Customer Success and Training/Implementation teams on our MyCase team. This individual will provide leadership to create customer promoters by ensuring note-worthy and timely service, support and training. He/she will be responsible for implementing optimal customer success strategies to drive early engagement and continued growth throughout the customer life. This individual will also inspire their teams to innovate, drive customer engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and continue to evolve as our business changes.
Lead MyCase team in making customers successful
- Provide daily leadership, management and coaching of direct reports and their teams
- Develop and regularly report on key metrics for teams
- Ensure team members provide an exceptional customer experience, as measured through tNPS and NPS surveys
- Personally manage escalations from direct reports and provide timely resolution
- Standardize the template for new customer implementation and product adoption programs
- Retain and grow the Customer Success and Training teams by recruiting and hiring A Players
Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Lead the monthly NPS process and advocate for customers across all departments
- Amplify the voice of the customer by establishing a scalable process for closed loop feedback to customers and internal stakeholders
- Identify problems and trends, improve our internal tools, determine root causes of customer complaints and concerns and execute solutions.
Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degreerequired.
- Experience working in software/SaaSpreferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience in Account Management/Customer Success, Services, Support, and/or Training, with a minimum of 5-7 years in a management role.
- Demonstrated success in leading a team producing high NPS, customer retention and revenue expansion.
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment that focuses on providing exceptional customer service.
- Customer Focus:
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to drive improvements in products and services
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Action Oriented:
- Acts with a minimum of planning when needed
- Enjoys working hard and is full of energy for things seen as challenging
- Process Management:
- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done
- Knows what to measure and how to measure it
- Can simplify complex processes and gets more out of fewer resources
- Building Effective Teams:
- Blends people into teams when needed
- Creates strong morale and spirit in their teams
- Defines success in terms of the whole team
- Organizational Agility:
- Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network