$80K — $100K *
Hi, we're Gravie. Gravie is a health benefits company located in Minneapolis Minnesota, and we’re changing the way people purchase and access healthcare. Our success has led to rapid growth, and we’re looking for a Director of Customer Success to help guide our team. This is a key position in our company: you’ll help create strategies to ensure our members have amazing customer experiences, structure our customer care function to support our rapid growth, champion using data and metrics to help inform decisions, and lead and mentor a team of amazing customer service professionals who support our members every single day.
● Help design and implement a customer success strategy that truly differentiates Gravie and helps set a standard and expectation of amazing customer experiences for our members.
● Create and implement programs and practices around the customer success strategy and continuously measure its effectiveness.
● Establish and monitor the metrics and processes that support our customer experiences and service levels.
● Leverage data, workforce models and financial analysis to inform, advise, problem solve and influence decisions and outcomes that align with our member centric priorities.
● Ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered and maintained in all aspects of the Gravie Care functions, including inbound/outbound call management, emails, and other written correspondence - celebrating our successes and making improvements when needed.
● Use data and information to identify how we can prevent problems from happening in the first place, and ensure quality resolution happens as quickly as possible when a problem does occur. You’ll work closely with Gravie’s Account Management and TPA teams to ensure we have great issue resolution practices.
● Work closely with our customer experience design team in creating our programs and practices.
● Ensure attainment of all performance measures including quality, service levels and customer satisfaction
● Direct the day to day operations of the Gravie Care contact center and service operations.
● Focus on creating scalable processes and practices to accommodate our rapid growth.
● Ensure our tools and technology are the best solutions for delivering amazing service.
● Develop and maintain and budgets and staffing forecasts.
● Coach, mentor and develop an amazing team of customer service professionals.
● Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome-oriented.
● A Bachelor’s degree or related experience
● 5+ years of leadership experience in a customer service environment; health benefits experience is preferred.
● Previous success in establishing creative and innovative customer experience and customer success programs and practices.
● Excellent analytical capabilities and previous experiences using data and information to inform decisions.
● Ability to track and report on Call Center Metrics.
● Previous experience shaping practices and processes in a growth oriented environment
Valid through: 11/11/2021