About Blackhawk Network:
At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Employee Success™ is our business at Achievers. That’s why we hire passionate people who believe in creating engaged, productive workplaces—starting with their own. Achievers employees love coming to work every day because of our inimitable culture. It’s our secret sauce that no other company can replicate, and we think that’s pretty cool. Our thriving culture is the heartbeat of the organization and we hope you’ll become a part of it. We are currently seeking a dynamic and creative Director, Customer Success to join our Customer Success team.
The Customer Success team supports the client’s adoption and continued success with the Achievers Employee Success™ platform. This team partners with clients to develop long-term relationships, providing service support to ensure the success of their Employee Success programs. Technology can transform the way companies interact with their employees, and our Customer Success team helps companies of all sizes do just that. Customer Success takes the Achievers product and turns it into client solutions around employee engagement, driving results, and social communication.
- Hire, develop, and lead a team of Account/Customer Success Managers. Provide direct oversight of staff executing all aspects of the Customer Success team’s responsibilities
- Be a leader in delivering and evolving the Achievers’ Customer Experience that is so highly regarded
- Be responsible for forecasting and achieving quarterly/annual targets by growing and retaining the existing account base; maintaining world class customer satisfaction and customer retention rates.
- Execute initiatives to drive software usage as a Daily Habit across our client base.
- Develop and communicate organizational objectives; inspire and motivate team members to achieve results.
- Engage cross-department resources to support team in delivering seamless, high-quality technology solutions to clients.
- Actively work to streamline processes to support scaling the Achievers organization for rapid growth
- Be an Employee Success Evangelist!
- A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university.
- A proven track record of success over 10+ years contributing to the success of and/or leading teams of results-oriented Account Management/Customer Success/Sales professionals
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly changing, rapidly growing environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage large enterprise clients
- Preferably have relevant experience in the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry and SaaS solutions.