Cabinetworks Group has an immediate opening for a Customer Strategy Director, reporting out of the corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI. This can be a remote position, for the right candidate!
Develop and implement customer specific programs and strategies to ensure Cabinetworks Group’s brand are the brands of choice for designers and customers.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Customer Strategy team, drive employee development and engagement, and partner with other marketing leaders to drive department strategies. Mange the department budget.
- Manage a complex department budget.
- Align with sales and marketing leadership to set customer-specific strategy for all channels. Translate strategy into actionable plans, projects, and programs.
- Maximize brand share within each channel by driving performance through designer engagement, showroom excellence and identifying and executing channel programs.
- Establish standards and implement meaningful change to cross-functional customer and designer processes, tools and programs, increasing the ease of doing business with Cabinetworks brands.
- Define, enhance, and manage customer touch points such as designer websites, POP, selling centers, co-op, retail display programs, email campaigns, etc.
- Design and execute market research and data analytics to answer critical channel questions and make fact-based decisions.
- Strategically partner with customers to expand their share in the category.
- Develop, measure, and drive critical KPI’s including channel revenue, designer and customer satisfaction, market share, and showroom impact.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing and sales, preferably with product and/or category management experience.
- Excellent people management and team building skills.
- Experience working with big-box retailers.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills with deadline orientation and focus.
- Proficiency at developing integrated, multi-discipline marketing plans.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.