We are currently looking for a Customer Service Director for the head office of Cascades Tissue Group, located in Candiac. The person will be called upon, under the supervision of the Vice President, Supply Chain Planning and Execution, to manage Customer Service in order to contribute to the development of the growth strategy and support the achievement of the strategy. business as a supply chain manager.
We are looking for an inspiring, motivated manager, able to work efficiently and with rigor.
Do you recognize yourself in the description and are looking for the perfect opportunity to practice your profession in a rewarding and eco-responsible environment? This is your chance!
The customer service director will have as main responsibilities:
- Implement customer centricity indicators, adapt the structure and define the strategic orientations of customer service;
- Set up performance indicators and measure customer satisfaction;
- Ensure the application of good practices, efficiency and quality of services provided by customer service;
- Review and update the processes and business rules surrounding customer service;
- Influence corporate decisions relating to the customer experience;
- Support budget development, the management and control of costs relating to customer service;
- Orient the priorities and the actions to be taken by analyzing the operational and budgetary performance indicators in order to meet the objectives;
- Prevent any problematic situation by taking timely action and escalating as needed;
- Foster and promote ethical behavior and support the values of Cascades;
- Foster the emergence of ideas for improvement and innovation within his team;
- Manage and mobilize its human resources based on Cascades values and business strategy;
- Participate in and implement the talent development and succession strategy for the people under his responsibility, in collaboration with human resources.
The Customer Service Manager must have the following qualifications:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Other related fields;
- Have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 5 in team management;
- Knowledge of SAP software is an asset;
- Master the Office suite;
- Be perfectly bilingual;
- Be available to travel for business up to 15% of the time;
- Demonstrate unifying leadership, be customer service oriented and rigorous;
- Have excellent communication skills, be organized and structured.