UCT is seeking a Director of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to join our team in either Hayward, CA, Chandler, AZ, or Austin, TX! The individual in this role will be responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important customers. This position requires a versatile and driven individual with broad business acumen and excellent verbal/written communication skills. They must be adept with cross-cultural business relationships and flexible hours dictated by international business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiates, establish and maintains long-term, multi-level relationships with customers to achieve a "trusted advisor status"
- Drives customer success outcomes with design solutions to address objectives and expectations
- Manages customer activities and expectations with confidence and leadership, ability to take charge when necessary to address problems or concerns
- Works closely with customer-facing teams, including Operations, Quality, NPI, CBO, SCM and Engineering to provide coordinated communications to customers. Fosters and builds close collaborative relationships with these teams to ensure success. Works with team todevelop and present business proposals and drive accountability to meet customer expectations.
- Leads major account CRM team on strategic and tactical implementation to drive success and satisfaction for the customer
- Recruits experienced CRM for functional roles, including training, development and growth plans
- Develops, updates and present sales forecast information, including competitive intelligence and strategic opportunities
- Communication and reporting to executive management and leadership team through weekly 4B meetings, monthly sales forecast and quarterly department reviews.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing team to provide customer feedback on technology roadmap alignment and competitive feedback
- Provide input to department budget/expenditures to meet financial goals
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Ability to handle complex tasks and proven problem-solving skills, 8D, RCCA
- Must possess the ability to focus on measurable results while managing multiple tasks;
- Understand Account Management and Account Control; Knowledge of UCT capabilities and product portfolio, as well as the market players and competitive forces within the industry is essential.
- Strong sales closing abilities; Demonstrated persistence and tenacity;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills;
- Computer literacy; proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 10 years working experience at the Senior CRM or Account Management level in semiconductor capital equipment or related industry
- Strong track record in developing successful long-term relationships at the senior management level
- Extensive experience in managing projects, facilitating Sales organizational effectiveness, and possess solid negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a team environment to ensure customer satisfaction
- 10+ years' experience managing Sales Managers and other Sales personnel at all levels of the Sales organization;
Extended Business Travel:
- Willing and able to travel internationally to support customer meetings, training, and internal meetings; potentially up to 50% of the time.
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
UCT is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.