We're hiring a strategic and hands-on customer onboarding director to manage our implementation & services functions, successfully onboarding new customers onto Zenoti SaaS products. You will manage a team of Project Managers responsible for managing a robust onboarding portfolio. You will also lead a team of Product Specialists, responsible for solutioning the Zenoti product. You will partner with cross-functional leaders to ensure the success of new clients including Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, and Customer Support. You will develop and execute strategies to increase our efficiency and grow our impact.
The Director, Customer Onboarding role is not a Customer Success role. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical project/program leader, who in past or current roles has led teams in customer implementations of web-based SaaS or enterprise technologies.
- Lead the customer implementation project management function which oversees the successful completion of all activities required to launch new clients.
- Implement and operationalize project management best practices to achieve key performance metrics and continuously raise the bar on quality of delivery.
- Identify opportunities to reduce customer onboarding time and successfully implement changes.
- Be the voice of the customer and partner with key internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience.
- Lead an organization that continuously improves and scales to meet company growth objectives.
- Hire and develop staff to maintain an organization which values continuous learning & improvement with a focus on customer experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years in a senior level role in a customer-focused SaaS implementation and technical project management.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver concurrently on tactical objectives and long-term strategies that achieve aggressive performance goals.
- Experience with SaaS implementation and enterprise project management required.
- Significant experience identifying and addressing cross-functional process improvement opportunities and blockers.
- Experience with wellness industry a plus.
NOTE: This position will be remote to start, but on a long term basis will operate from the Bellevue/Seattle area.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Regular company-sponsored social events, such as happy hours, parties, and group outings
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental wellbeing, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer