We're hiring a strategic and hands-on customer onboarding director to manage our Mid-Market customer onboarding function, successfully launching new customers in all markets. You will report to the VP of Worldwide Mid-Market Services and manage a team of Project Managers who are responsible for the onboarding ~100 new customers every Quarter. In addition, you will lead our US based team of Product Specialists, responsible for solutioning the Zenoti product. You will partner with cross-functional leaders to ensure the success of new clients including Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, and Customer Support. You will develop and execute strategies to increase our efficiency and grow our impact.
- Lead the project management function which oversees the successful completion of all activities required to launch new clients.
- Implement and operationalize project management best practices to achieve key performance metrics and continuously raise the bar on quality of delivery.
- Identify opportunities to reduce customer onboarding time and successfully implement changes.
- Be the voice of the customer and partner with key internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience.
- Lead an organization that continuously improves and scales to meet company growth objectives.
- Hire and develop staff to maintain an organization which values continuous learning & improvement with a maniacal focus on customers.
- 5+ years in a senior level or above role in customer-focused operations or technical project management.
- Significant experience identifying and addressing cross-functional process improvement opportunities and blockers.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver concurrently on tactical objectives and long-term strategies that achieve aggressive performance goals.
- Experience with SaaS implementations or enterprise scale technology project management.
- Experience with wellness industry a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus a twice-yearly incentive bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Regular company-sponsored social events, such as happy hours, parties, and group outings
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental wellbeing, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer