We're hiring a strategic and hands-on Director of Customer Onboarding to manage our enterprise customer onboarding function, successfully launching new customers in all global markets. Reporting to the VP of Worldwide Enterprise Services, you will manage a team of Project Managers and Product Specialists responsible for implementing large-scale customer onboardings and solutioning the Zenoti product. You will partner with cross-functional leaders -from Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, and Support - to ensure the success of new clients. You will develop and execute strategies to increase the efficiency and impact across the global services organization.
- Lead the project management function which oversees the successful completion of all activities required to launch new clients.
- Implement and operationalize project management best practices to achieve key performance metrics and continuously raise the bar on quality of delivery.
- Identify opportunities to reduce customer onboarding time and successfully implement changes.
- Be the voice of the customer and partner with key internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience.
- Lead an organization that continuously improves and scales to meet company growth objectives.
- Hire and develop staff to maintain an organization which values continuous learning & improvement with a maniacal focus on customers.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in a senior level role in customer-focused operations or technical project management
- Experience with SaaS implementations or enterprise scale technology project management
- Significant experience identifying and addressing cross-functional process improvement opportunities and blockers
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver concurrently on both tactical objectives and long-term strategies to achieve aggressive performance goals
- Experience in the beauty & wellness or fitness industries a plus.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus a twice-yearly incentive bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Regular company-sponsored social events, such as happy hours, parties, and group outings
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental wellbeing, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer