What we're looking for
Are you passionate about Customer Marketing? Are you a "builder"? If so, we have an exciting role for you! As SurveyMonkey continues to move upmarket, our base of enterprise customers is growing at an impressive rate. And we're delivering a great deal of value to these customers. We need to get these stories out there, to elevate our brand and the brands of our customers.
In addition to growing our customer base, we're also growing our product portfolio, with rich offerings across Surveys, Market Research and Customer Experience. As we continue to enhance these offerings, and further expand our portfolio of products, there will be an increasing number of opportunities to deliver more value to customers. Therefore, part of the mission of our Customer Marketing team will be to develop and execute on a strategy to drive upsell and cross-sell within our customer base.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, you will roll up your sleeves, tell great stories, collaborate across other business functions, develop relationships with customers, and inspire team members.
- Define, build and grow the customer marketing function at SurveyMonkey
- Develop meaningful relationships with key customer advocates to support SurveyMonkey's growth plans across our product pillars
- Establish a customer journey map and determine ideal communications programs that deepen engagement and loyalty
- In collaboration with partners from Customer Success, Customer Experience, Sales and Product Marketing, build a programmatic approach to driving expansion through upsell and cross-sell
- In partnership with product marketing and other teams, develop and evolve a customer story engine that delivers high value customer stories in the right mix of media
- Partner with sales and customer success teams to design advocate nurture programs
- In partnership with sales and customer success, build and deploy key communication, adoption, retention, and growth campaigns to support the customer journey
- Partner with marketing, strategy and product leaders on customer events, including Advisory Boards, user groups, and webinars
- Define and jointly develop a process to track and analyze ROI for customer engagement and advocacy efforts
- Manage and grow the customer reference repository to enable efficient outreach for references & success stories
- Hire, lead, inspire and grow the skills of a team of customer marketers
- 8+ years experience in a customer marketing or customer advocacy role in the enterprise SaaS space
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience supporting large sales and customer success teams
- People manager with experience hiring, leading and nurturing talent
- Experience with digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills