- Strong follow through as position serves as the primary point of contact with Chain Drug Business Analysts and inventory management group.
- Responsible for guiding and maintaining progress toward brand targeted inventory levels.
- Monitor Weeks of Supply and In-Stock levels and recommend opportunities for forecast adjustments.
- Monitor MABD (Must Arrive By Date) compliance and communicate issues to CVS and Rite Aid.
- Monitor inventory levels on future discontinued items and provide recommended turn-off dates by store volume grouping to ensure the lowest possible return/markdown dollars at the end of a products life cycle.
- Monitor new item sales trends and recommend changes to initial forecasts.
- Work closely with Sales Group to ensure promotional events do not negatively impact inventory levels.
- Ensure that the SFS forecasts are aligned with consumption trends concentrated on NPD
- Communicate inventory issues/opportunities to Team Operations and Retail Merchandising Group. Follow up on suggested appropriate actions.
- Collaborate with Customer Logistics group around product supply, transportation, and inventory levels.
- Primary point of contact with CVS and Rite Aid Replenishment Group for regular, on-going replenishment activities. Timely, accurate responses to customer requests.
- Suggest process improvements to improve efficiencies of recurring tasks.
- Modify and create new processes in SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) so that others within the organization can leverage.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning on internal forecasts with customer driven system forecasts. Forecasts will come from customers seasonal, promotional, and replenishment systems.
- Work closely with the customer to align on overall inventory turn targets.
- Align turn targets with current inventory levels to establish understocks, overstocks; communicate any outliers
- Ensure that all items and stores are fully replenishing through a full review of the replenishment parameters. Work with internal and external partners to resolve.
- BS Degree and 5-7 years of consumer products industry direct sales, sales analysis and/or inventory management experience.
- Ability to function with a great deal of independence.
- Problem-Solving capabilities.
- Software Systems/Applications Knowledge.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Initiative and Follow Through.
- Retail and Item Knowledge.
- Management presence.