We are looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial Director of Marketing to drive growth across our retail investor business in the US. Motif is expanding our product line to include a diversified crypto assets portfolio as well as a co-branded line of ETFs developed together with Goldman Sachs. Motif retail financial products are available online at motif.com and via mobile through the Motif App.
This new Director, Customer Growth Marketing will work directly with Motif's CEO and founder as well as with Motif's lead for Marketing Communications and additional marketing advisors to develop and execute strategies to launch and develop robust investor bases for these new products as well as Motif's existing line of investment products.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are focused on data-driven investor and asset acquisition
- Define and build online experiences that effectively communicate the value of key Motif products to facilitate acquisition of new investors and investor assets
- Drive innovation and experimentation by devising acquisition channels and test campaigns, measuring results, and optimizing cost effectiveness
- Lead implementation and analysis of Motif retail investor segmentation that leads to a meaningful understanding that can inform and increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Identify potential partnerships and business models that can help efficiently drive investor acquisition with specific audiences
- Work closely with the Marketing colleagues, Head of Product and Engineering teams to influence standout features that support customer acquisition and investor engagement
- Implement increasingly effective methodologies, tools and best practices throughout the marketing process
- An MBA (ideally with a concentration in marketing) and 2-5 years consumer marketing experience that demonstrates impact
- Outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of communicating a vision and roadmap along with the resourcing needs to achieve it
- Ability to build strategic plans and execute against them
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and experience leading through change
- Show clear, logic-based decision-making with a sense of urgency around meeting business objectives