The DigitalExperiences & Engagement organization plays a critical role in defining go-to-market initiatives that will drive growth and increase Microsoft’s share of wallet with our Commercial customers. This role will identify and create customer and field experiences that help customers achieve their business objectives.
In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring that our organization is aligned with key executives and can provide customer listening insights to our senior leadership team We are transforming the way we go-to-market across the Digital, Services and Success division and we need a leader that can help define, simplify and digitize our customer and field experiences.
We are looking for an innovative, thought leader that has a proven track record of delivering business results.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading the strategy and the execution of the Services Executive Board (SEB) and updating Microsoft Services value proposition.
• Build a strategy of engagement of our executives in DigitalExperiences and Executive Engagement. Be a direct support of CVP Anand Eswaran and his direct reports.
• Conducting research that will document existing customer and field experiences and influence our customer engagement approach. Engage our executives in these experiences
• Identifying opportunities to engage with our customers in new ways that will enhance our customers engagement and relationship with Microsoft
• Evaluating digital solutions that will improve the customer and internal field experience
• Ensuring alignment with key stakeholder teams across Microsoft, including sales, marketing, services, partner, operations and engineering teams, including executives
• Driving feedback processes and engagement with customers that will shape and influence our go-to-market strategies
• Demonstrating measurable business outcomes for Microsoft and our customers
• 10years of professional experience designing and improving customer experiences with disciplines in marketing, services, customer success, management consulting, offering/product strategy, technology implementation, or related field
• Deep expertise in customer research, user experience and creative design
• Business acumen and an understanding of complex business processes
• Demonstrated track record of effective verbal and written communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises
• Proven ability to transfer industry and market knowledge gained from customer engagements to account teams and other Microsoft constituencies Experience with executing plans with large field marketing and sales organizations
• Global experience across several markets
• Proven track record of planning and executing executive events
• Successful experience working in highly matrixed environments
• Strong presentation design and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Creative problem solver
• Experience managing $500K or larger complex budget
• Relevant undergraduatedegree and /or equivalent work experience.
• Master’s Degreepreferred