As a Director within Client Leadership in the Customer Experience team, you'll leverage your expertise and our best-in-class solutions to provide business insights that matter to our clients. You will be responsible for designing, consulting and managing customer experience programs for our clients. You will also translate data into compelling stories, manage account project activities, and nurture relationships with our clients through day-to-day interaction on strategic accounts.
As a Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Customer experience program design and consulting. Consult on CX program creation and work with SaaS platforms partners such as Qualtrics and Medallia.
- Insights Delivery. Craft compelling stories, working independently to translate data into insights that address key client business issues.
- Client Management. Interact with clients on a day-to-day basis, professionally responding to client questions, advising clients to proactively address needs and solving business problems that drive client satisfaction. Present findings to clients.
- Project Management. Manage account activities, partnering across departments to ensure smooth delivery. Activities include: logic checking deliverables, creating shells for analysis, financial reporting, uploading database forms, managing timelines, dashboard design, ad hoc requests
- Team Management: Mentor and train employees.
To succeed, you will need:
- 5+ years experience managing quantitative research and/or Voice of Customer studies, interfacing with clients to proactively deliver on agreed KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field, Masters preferred.
- Proven experience consulting and interfacing with clients on customer experience solutions and strategies
- Experience using quantitative analytical techniques.
- A flair for building new and nurturing existing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity.