What You'll Do
The Director of Customer Experience will define and bring to life the vision for Customer Experience, as the champion for a holistic end-to-end experience for our customers with clear line of sight to business outcomes.
This leader will own the strategic direction, priorities and lead a team of passionate experience-minded professionals to implement systems, processes, and metrics to deliver an exemplary customer experience. This will require aligning all functions to shared customer experience KPIs for customers that span products, services, digital and physical touchpoints.
- Define, build and operate the CX vision, strategy and priorities based-off the Six CX Disciplines framework.
- Develop and implement a Voice of Customer program that amplifies the customer perspective [needs] and key insights to address the highest priority strategic and operational CX improvement opportunities.
- Create repeatable and scalable processes to identify top product issues.
- Partner with product team to address top product issues.
- Lead the experience design strategy across digital and physical channels, orchestrating touchpoints across products, services and support to deliver exceptional end-to-end customer experiences.
- Deliver against top CX opportunities aligned to business priorities across customer segments and markets.
- Partner with operational leaders to optimize internal processes to deliver exceptional service, value and delight at every customer touchpoint.
- Continue to build our suite of CX metrics with cross-functional alignment that is predictive of business outcomes.
- Use to measure performance and benchmark to identify and prioritize CX opportunities and drive improvements.
- Systematically collect and share out key customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Increase the connection of employees to customers through establishing new programs to build customer empathy and bring the customer voice to the work our teams do every day.
- Develop a high-performing team with an eNPS engagement score of >90.
What We're Looking For
- Strategic Thinking. Ability to set a clear strategy and framework for defining the vision of Customer Experience and the roadmap and tactics to get there.
- Extensive knowledge of customer experience industry trends, best practices, and technology capabilities.
- Customer Focus. A champion for our customer who will elevate the customer voice to every team, priority and decision across the organization.
- Business Acumen. Ability to connect the dots and communicate how customer experience efforts can impact business priorities and commit to delivering against explicit business outcomes.
- Analytical Skills. Able to process quantitative and qualitative data to draw impactful insights that inform strategy and prioritization.
- Communication. Exceptional storyteller with the ability to weave together data, insights and voice of the customer to inspire an organization to action.
- Influence and Partnership. Exceptional relationship builder with ability to effectively navigate across the organization and at all levels to drive alignment and action.
- Innovation and Agile. Unafraid to take innovative approaches to problems and brings other's creative ideas forward with an agile "progress over perfection" mindset.
- Decision Making. Ability to make and communicate principled decisions with imperfect data and speed.
- Leadership. Encourages and empowers a performance-driven culture of high standards in a team of disciplined, highly motivated and passionate employees.
- Extensive experience (10+ years) leading a fast-paced SaaS customer experience organization to broad scale transformation.
- Demonstrated track record of defining end-to-end customer experience vision, strategy, and priorities that deliver customer and business impact.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset to identify the most impactful opportunities and to create clear and compelling business cases for resource prioritization.
- Passion for championing voice of the customer and creative thinking to develop innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Extensive experience partnering with product teams to design products and experiences based on data and customer insights.
- Experience with 6 Customer Experience disciplines is preferred.
- Ability to influence & lead cross-functional teams with an emphasis on being a relationship builder at all levels of the organization.
- 7+ years experience leading and developing a high-powered and respected CX team.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree preferred.