Every day, we seek to improve financial security for people. Joining the Information Technology Applications team means you will be a part of a passionate and supportive team that believes what we do matters to our clients and investors. The Senior Sales Technology Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of key global initiatives to maintain and improve quality, accuracy, and delivery of Sales Technology projects. This position will work with Sales Operations, marketing, finance, and product teams as well as other enterprise teams.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor a team supporting Dynamics CRM, in-house sales reporting and aggregation processes, Power BI analytics, other Go-to-Market facing tools, and the integrations between them.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and technical thought leader for the implementation and utilization of sales technology to drive global Go-to-market success.
- Develop excellent working relationships with Sales Operations and the Go-to-market business lines to define the strategy, vision, roadmap, and goals for Go-to-Market.
- Responsible for delivering on initiatives agreed to through the technology governance process and providing status tracking with business unit leaders; this entails working to establish year over year technology goals and reporting those back to business leaders.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Technology teams to jointly deliver on Russell Investment strategic initiatives.
- Provide leadership of new concepts, technologies, and products to meet internal global Go-to-Market customer needs.
- Provide leadership in defining technology direction, application and platform strategy, architecture, and best practices from the broader industry, allowing technology to be a business enabler.
- Evaluate and select new technology and determine the appropriate tools for Go-to-Market users.
- Establish and champion a pragmatic model for business/IT partnership that instills trust and confidence, primarily through strong deliveries over time
- Identify and solve problems that impact the management and direction of the global Go-to-Market business.
- Translate high level strategic direction into concrete implementation.
- Drive process standardization across the Go-to-market teams.
- Deliver system enhancements on a predictable cadence, within an Agile framework and the standard Russell Investments CI/CD technology stack.
- Asset Management expertise strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 6-8 years of Software Development experience required
- 8+ years of experience in Team Leadership
- 8+ years of experience in Management & Mentorship
- 8+ years of experience with CRM platforms, Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce
- 8+ years of experience in utilizing CI/CD pipelines: TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, and GitLab preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development and Testing using object-oriented languages such as C#
- 8+ years of experience in working with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or related RDBMS systems in an advanced capacity
- Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and build trusted relationships with others
- Demonstrated ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
- Ensures the (external or internal) client’s perspective is a driving force behind their decisions and actions.
- Demonstrated ability to be a collaborative team player with the ability to interact well with all levels of internal and external personnel and adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- Demonstrate personal initiative to meet personal and professional goals
Equal Employment Opportunity
Russell Investments is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all associates and employment applicants regardless of race, religion, ancestry, creed, color, gender (including gender identity which refers to a person's actual or perceived sex, and includes self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not different from that traditionally associated with a person's biological sex), age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, past or present unemployment status , or any other characteristic protected by law.