This position is responsible for all aspects of campaign execution best practices, standardization, workflow documentation and governance. Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly CRM reporting and dashboards. Provides post analysis of campaign measurement and data driven answers to business questions.
Partners with the cross functional teams to support all aspects of campaign strategy and execution, including design, segmentation, projections, implementation, hindsight, and analysis.
This position participates in data governance and compliance decisions for the customer database through partnership with IT, Legal, and Testing & Advanced Analytics.
- Manages team to execute direct marketing campaigns with a focus on supporting testing strategies and leveraging advanced analytics.
- Delivers weekly, monthly and quarterly customer and segment reporting to identify risk, opportunities and recommendations at the CRM level.
- Reviews campaign performance (i.e. campaign measurement) while making actionable business recommendations based on results from campaigns.
- Audits, develops, establishes, and maintains appropriate controls and processes to ensure proper levels of data/address hygiene, customer databaseprocesses and management.
- Ensures customer contact preferences are maintained and meet legal requirements.
- Ensures data needs are met, especially for personalization, accuracy, mailing suppressions, segmentation, control groups, and test groups.
- Work closely with direct key database services and data provision vendors to supportcampaign and analytics execution
- Maintains Operational calendar to efficiently execute campaigns in a timely manner.
- Partners with the Testing and Advanced Analytics to implement analytic findings and testing strategy.
- Partners with IT on databasearchitecture to support analytics, reporting and additional data needs; includes review and approval of functional specifications and business requirements.
- Provides feedback on the impact of database changes to upstream and downstream business processes and technology systems.
- Participates in the process to centralize, define and standardize processes to deliver marketing campaigns across channels.
- Partners with Marketing Services to documents execution processes, maintain reporting information maps, and align on SLA timelines.
- Represents CRM for all efforts involving customer data for internal or external vendor projects including RFP. Responsible for gathering or creating requirements to meet the needs of the business.
- Partners with Contact Center to insure investigation and resolution of customer issues.
- Provides leadership and mentorship to team members to build proficiency and efficiency.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Marketing, IT, Analytics or related field as well as 15+ years of retailexperience in a multi-channel/multi-brand environment preferred
- 10+ years of working with relational databases
- Strong understanding of relational database technology and interpretation of functional spec on business requirements
- Proficient with campaign management tools (i.e. SAS, Unica); SAS Institute analytic systems campaign management tools experiencepreferred
- Knowledge of data source systems (i.e. JDA, SAP,ATG)
- Strong understanding of business KPIs and analysis.
- Experience in development of business cases for new CRM/database initiatives
- Experience in business/technical process mapping with the ability to translate to business language
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, ability to make complex analytics into simple answers and ability to communicate at the executive level
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to quickly understand what's critical
- Collaborate well with peers and business partners across the organization