The Director of CRM, Customer Insights, and Data Analytics will join our Digital Team to directly support SEI's mission to grow our customer base and basket size through engagement on Digital Channels.
The Director will function as a strategic thought leader, developing an integrated view of customer insights. Under the leadership of the Director, the team will engage with 7-Eleven's core merchandising and operations team to utilize customer behavior data to make efficient business decisions.
- Serve as a knowledge leader, using structured problem solving to craft and execute thoughtful insights and agendas.
- Develop and delivery broad & integrated data research projects that will have company-wide impact.
- Operate as a high-impact communicator.
- Work with a bias for action and a drive to get things done.
- Lead other efficiently, collaborating across the enterprise organization.
- Work with different functional leaders and across multiple product teams with attention to customer insights and research, including both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Applies strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges.
- Regularly engage the executive population to deliver customer insights that guide strategic decision making.
- Owns the merchandising offers extended to customers through 7-Eleven's digital channels with the goal of customer engagement, acquisition, and retention.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- Experience: 7+ years, Customer Insights, Market Research, Business Analysis.
- Extensive experience analyzing customer behavioral data.
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies in data analytics.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage an audience with persuasive, data-based story telling.
- Leadership in developing strategies and executing against roadmap to drive change.
- Background in Business Analysis or Management Consulting.