We are a 150+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people's lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Director of CRM and Marketing Automation to shape our CRM messaging channel and the execution of our marketing automation strategy across email, push, and SMS. This data-driven operator should have experience in both CRM and Lifecycle Marketing with extensive experience in launching and optimizing new and existing campaigns and lifecycle flows.
The ideal candidate will be both a seasoned operator and a natural leader who will be tasked building a team that will take marketing deliverables and leverage CRM strategies (lead nurturing, customer on-boarding, and churn management) to drive customer engagement, up-sell, and retention efforts. They should have strong experience leading customer retention and engagement initiatives for e-commerce platforms, ideally in a direct response role.
- Build, implement, monitor and optimize on our lifecycle messaging flows, test new campaigns and marketing automation with collaboration across Product Marketing, Design and Technology (Product and Engineering) teams
- Work with our Product Marketing teams to produce creative, emails, landing pages, forms, surveys, reports and other related infrastructure to support cross-channel campaigns
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize CRM programs, emails, landing pages, and campaigns
- Govern management of the CRM function by developing and managing messaging that is aligned with our business KPIs
- Manage messaging and the customer database by creating customer targeting and segmentation strategies and maintain list health and performance
- Partner with the Product Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams todevelop roadmaps aligning the various parts of our CRM marketing stack tobusiness plans and quarterly projects
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and work with data analytics todevelop relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management
- Own and act as a gatekeeper for the CRM marketing calendar for assignedmarketing categories (email, push, and SMS)
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of growth and digital experience across CRM, email marketing, customer segmentation, and/or growth marketing
- Strong technical and execution knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Pendo, Braze, etc.) and/or other CRM automation software and services (Twilio, SendGrid, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with a strong desire and understanding of multi-variate testing
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Prior experience working closely with Engineering teams and act as a liaison between the CRM platform and IT teams
- Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (Product, BI, Data, Design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals
- Strong knowledge of how to use top-tier email service providers such as SendGrid, Braze, ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and email QA tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid, Return Path
GoodRx is America's leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed byGood Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.