Director - Credentialing Verification Office
Responsible for and management of Credentialing Verification Office (CVO) department, credentialing, and other related duties for all medical and allied health staff. Coordination of all operational aspects of the office, including organizing, and conducting programs required for establishing procedures for credentialing functions (in conjunction with expectations established by CVO customers). Assignments are planned and executed with considerable independence in conformance with established contracts, policies, regulations, and laws. Work is reviewed by administrative superiors through reports, conferences and adherence to management guidelines and regulations and current CVO customers and any other future CVO delegated customers.
- 4 year college degree: Major course work in business administration, a health care field required.
- Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) certification preferred.
- 4 years of experience in a credentialing office may be substituted for 2 years of formal college education.
- 3 to 5 years Credentialing and supervisory experiencerequired.
- Minimum two years experience with ECHO software strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of successful NCQA reaccreditation results with optimization of delegated credentialing opportunities.
- Experience improving efficiencies across multiple departments in relation to the Credentialing Verification Office.
- One full time position available.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.