Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Director - Creative Production with Apple Leisure Group. You will be accountable for the production of creative assets which reflect the brand strategy, brand development, brand voice and brand consistency across multiple channels for a portfolio of ALG Vacations brand.
You will provide advanced leadership while overseeing the execution of creative projects from concept to completion and translates marketing objectives into creative strategies that lead to both short- and long-term profitability for the company.
A successful Director - Creative Production will:
- Execute creative vision across multiple touch-points in alignment with overall brand definitions and strategies as well as current and future market trends
- Develop and support creative initiatives for the Vacations brands
- Provide strategic creative direction based on overarching brand strategy and insights
- Ensure brand execution fulfills customer experience and company goals
- Drive consistency across all visual communication
- Manage creative resources across departments and communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to internal teams and other departments on a regular basis
- Set marketing metrics and KPIs, in collaboration with VP of Vacations Marketing, Brand Leaders and Performance Marketing teams
- Align creative solutions with the goals, vision, direction and growth strategies of the brands
- Direct creative production work, providing hands-on feedback and supportive leadership
- Align on brand standards and challenge teams to find creative solutions, rooted in insights
- Review and approve new creative proposals
- Conduct brainstorming sessions, define direction and challenge team to develop cutting edge campaign collateral
- Research industry trends, case studies, social media / digital initiatives to stay up-to-date and bring new ideas to the campaigns and inspire cross-functional teams
- Drive innovation and process improvement for the team
- Develop strong relationships and partnerships with key business groups across the company
- Work closely with Brand Marketing leaders and external partners to create the production of targeted assets and resources for the Vacation Brands
- Partner with Marketing VP and Brand Leaders to understand the distinct brand voices and create solutions that demonstrate the differences in a meaningful way to the consumer and travel agent
- Provide creative and technical leadership to all team members to ensure successful implementation of all consumer and travel agent brand projects
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Advertising, Design, English, Communications, or similar discipline, advanced degree desirable; or combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of progressive creative design and branding experience, both Management and hand-on experience with all graphics applications; agency experiencedesired
- Experience in marketing and/or advertising, consumer and integrated marketing, with a focus on print, digital and travel space.
- Possesses an awesome portfolio of imaginative work that depicts fantastic thinking and execution.
- Ability to direct work with teams of Photographers and Production resources to create consistent visual/verbal messages throughout all media.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a teams of Brand Marketing directors, Designers, Copywriters, Marketers, and Merchandisers, with the ability to resolve creative differences
- Well versed in workflows, digitalasset management, problem solving, designing and implementing workflow procedures and quality control.
- Experience in photography art direction in all areas: product and lifestyle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective customer and internal relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding to execute the work according to the needs of the business, with high attention to detail.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.