Develops, approves, and maintains Medicare Part D correspondence to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Responsible for the development and annual review of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) communication and enrollment policies in conjunction with regulatory and compliance groups.
- Leads the Medicare Member Correspondence operations function.
- Partners with data and system owners to ensure Compliance with Medicare Correspondence.
- Manages the inbound mail team and process for returned mail.
- Works with IT and data/system owners to build and maintain the processes required to ensure that letters are correctly populated.
- Coordinates with internal quality assurance (QA) staff to ensure that all materials are quality checked prior to mailing.
- Acts as liaison with internal and external print vendors.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the Medicare correspondence activities including oversight of external vendor(s) and internal associates.
- Works with IT and print vendors to ensure that the Contact Center can answer member questions about the materials that the plan sends to them.
Bachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Minimum 5 years Medicare Part D (MedD) or Medicare Advantage experience