The Strategy team at Juniper Networks seeks an exceptional professional to help define and drive the company’s growth strategy. This individual will play a critical role formulating strategy, evaluating and analyzing business opportunities, including M&A and partnerships, and coordinating efforts across all of Juniper’s business groups and customer segments. The role requires close interaction with senior executives throughout the company on a wide array of business issues. This person will therefore have a significant opportunity to impact the growth, direction and future of Juniper.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Director of Strategy, you will work closely with senior management to formulate strategy and to drive and implement strategic investment decisions. Your role will include developing deep understanding of industry trends and the competitive landscape and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues. You will work in a collaborative and open team environment on a daily basis, both within the Strategy and Product Management team and with engineering, sales, and operations partners/stakeholders.
We are looking for a highly energetic and driven professional with a proven track record of successfully formulating winning strategies and driving their execution.
- Min 6-8years’ experience in top-tier consulting firm, corporate strategy, financial services field with strong exposure to technology industry
- MBA, or demonstrated equivalent; engineering degree a plus
- Strong leadership and communications skills and demonstrated ability to influence senior executives
- Track record of working across multiple business units/functions to drive consensus by building and driving cross-functional teams
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving, able to to independently drive analysis of complex business issues
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Broad exposure to different business models and business strategies
- High energy, positive attitude and motivated
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic environment