We are seeking a Director, Corporate Strategy Project and Portfolio Management to:
- Lead the direction and leadership of operational, financial, programmatic and personnel activities for Corporate Strategy Project Management, including strategic portfolio management.
- Monitor team and program goals and objectives while maintaining alignment with the strategic goals and objectives for UW Health.
- Establish standard processes, tools and frameworks for portfolio management, project management, performance monitoring and measurement across the health system.
Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
Preferred - Master’s degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
Minimum - Five (5) years of progressively responsible management experience leading large project implementations Experience developing strategic plans and managing project / program portfolios.
Preferred - Large project leadership in an academic healthcare system.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum - PMP Certification (Required within 12 months from time of hire).
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Skilled at long term systems thinking with the ability to assess tradeoffs and make decisions in the face of ambiguity
- Knowledge and understanding of health care, governmental or corporate/industry project management methodologies
- Demonstrated history of strong cross group negotiation and conflict management skills, including the facilitation of multiple executive leaders to collectively resolve issues and barriers to project goals
- Ability to be a persuasive leader and communicate project management and business analysis related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical employees.