What will I be doing?
To enable company strategy and the office of the CEO by supporting HGV in telling our compelling stories and looking inside and outside the company for threats or opportunities to the business. Working closely with our head of Corporate Strategy and executive leadership, you will play a role in developing our strategy and our story, which will nurture our relationships with key stakeholders such as Team Members, partners, our Board and investors, as well as provide research and analysis on trends and future expectations. Your work will ensure we deliver against key strategic priorities. Role will provide a broad range of skill sets including strong writing capabilities, financial acumen, strategic thinking, organization and innovative thinking.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Writing Support?Work closely with CEO and other executives to tell the HGV story. Work withinternal constituents to collaboratively gather information and gain understanding of data, models, processes and other variables required to create written materials. Organize and track bank of past communications/notes in order to further progress the story while maintaining an overall strategic point of view. Audiences may include key stakeholders internally or externally. Ability to learn CEO voice, strong financial writing ability coupled with strong research skills. Responsible for creating presentations for Executive office including, but not limited to assistance with Board of Directors and Strategic Leadership (C-level) presentations and written notes/speeches.
- Corporate Strategy ? Develops a strategic understanding of the business in order to guide company strategy. Must work closely with financial Strategic Planning department to ensure cohesive company strategy. Work product to include assistance with annual strategic planning process and priorities as well as bi-annual written strategic plan.
- Research, Information and Analysis ? Gather and analyze information; formulate and test hypotheses and develop recommendations for the organization on a variety of industry and related topics. Monitor consumer perception related to HGV. Work with variety of teams to monitor trend and synthesize competitor tracking and analysis into compelling information/infographics. Researches and compiles information for dissemination to executives.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company?s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree
- Past management consulting with blue chip firm or experience in the financial sector
- 7+ years of related experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Highly skilled in problem solving and analytics with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations.
- Strong people skills with the ability to collaborate with others at all levels in an organization.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven written skills
- Ability to travel as needed
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MBA Preferred
- 10+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of management experience
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club? and The Hilton Club?, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For more information, visit and .