Want to help define what’s next in healthcare for a Fortune 7 company? The Enterprise Strategy and Corporate Development department is responsible for identifying and assessing enterprise wide growth strategies that advance CVS Health’s purpose of helping people on their path to better health. As a Director of Corporate strategy, you will play a meaningful role within the research, identification and prioritization of transformational initiatives across the enterprise with a focus on B2B, B2B2C, and B2C opportunities. Your key focus will be supporting growth, developing deeper insights around adjacent, breakthrough concepts, and disruptive paths; as well as supporting Business Unit initiatives where appropriate. Your primary duties will include: Delivering comprehensive market insights in areas of priority for CVS Health, including identification and mapping of value pools and adjacent and transformative growth initiatives. You will have the opportunity to lead cross functional teams as well as present complex ideas to senior leadership. You must have strong analytical abilities and experience developing financial models. It will be important to have effective leadership skills- both up and down, with the ability to influence in complex directions across the enterprise. You will develop executive presentations, financial models, and other collateral material for management and executive committees, and board of directors meetings. You will support the development of material and strategic enterprise partnerships with internal and external partners while working closely with the Strategy, Business Development, and M&A teams. This is an opportunity to drive enterprise strategy with C-Suite visibility/exposure/interaction and a team, collaborative approach. Be at the fore-front of transforming healthcare!
8+ years of experience in strategy and/or corporate development within the healthcare industry; to include at least 2 years of management consulting, corporate development or corporate strategy experience.
• 8+ years of experience in a healthcare organization supporting corporate and/or strategy development.
• Experience identifying and connecting the dots on business development opportunities plus ability to generate new ideas and new potential deals.
• Proven skills and experience with process development and execution.
• Education from leading Master’s program.
• Experience within Retail, direct to consumer, B2C
• 5+ years of project management skills with a high level of confidence and ability to drive initiatives across many functions within the organization
BS/BA required; MBA preferred.