The Corporate Strategy team works closely with Adobe’s top executives and our three business units (the Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Experience Cloud) to ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory. The team has played an active role in some of Adobe’s boldest and most strategic decisions, such as its well-publicized transition to cloud, and its expansion into a leadership position in Digital Marketing. Today, Adobe is at the forefront of digitalexperiences worldwide – be it by giving creatives everything they need to design amazing new content, or by enabling global enterprises in their digital transformation and the creation of experience businesses. This strategy has translated into exceptional financial performance and stock price appreciation even within the Tech sector.
As a Director, you will join a highly entrepreneurial team, including alumni from top management consulting firms and experts in digital media and marketing. The Corporate Strategy team is part of Adobe’s Corporate Development group, alongside the M&A and Strategic Partnership teams. We exclusively focus on hacking Adobe’s long-term growth. You will be responsible for overseeing multiple project teams and managing the relationship with several top executives across the company, and will gradually specializing in one of Adobe’s three clouds (e.g., joining the extended staff of Adobe’s EVP and GM for Digital Media). This position provides unparalleled senior executive exposure, and is often the avenue to unique operational and general management roles at Adobe.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous “best places to work” awards. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to build your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic and inspiring people in the world.
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm or within an equivalent corporate strategy group. This experience must include overseeing complex strategy projects
- 10+ years of total professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility; proven track record of leading transformational change
- Top-tier undergraduate and Master’s degrees (MBA preferred)
- Experience operating in a digital/consumer internet or SaaS environment; prior understanding of digital media highly desired
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presence in front of senior executives
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
- Relentless but relationship-driven – ensuring that debates and discussions not only lead to good outcomes for all involved, but also set a positive tone for cross-functional teams