Lead and manage departments in support of Charlotte NC, Southpark-area Corporate Facilities & Office Operations in addition to supporting Company field locations for interior design and space planning purposes.
Direct people development, operating budgets (capital and P&L), administrative and reporting tasks supporting & Department multi - million dollar operating budget for a 220,000+ sq. ft. campus – 3 buildings and 800 + employees.
Accountable and responsible for the execution and/or support of the following Headquarter / Field Corporate Services functions and activities including but not limited to:
- Workplace and facility strategies
- Space planning and building / renovation projects
- Headquarter Buildings Reception, guest management and meeting space services
- Central Printing / copy services, mail room, shipping and receiving
- Headquarter Facilities management & maintenance
- Corporate Campus events
- Company Store Operations including on-site beverage equipment and maintenance
- Third party contract services and relationships including janitorial, landscaping, vending, and other building services related to facilities and grounds.
- Corporate Offices Services
- Lead team of 10 - exempt salaried and non-exempt, hourly employees including part time and temporaryworkers.
- Manage operation, agreements / contract and budgets for Shipping & Receiving Center, Corporate Main Switchboard, Corporate Guest Services and Reception, Meeting Space Management, Corporate Food and Beverage Services and Third Party Janitorial / Custodial & Landscape Services.
- Direct Mail / Print Shop Services and Documentation Projects
- Maintain relationships between CCBCC and national accounts for FedEx, Pitney Bowes, Veraction and others
- Provide and support Field Operations records retention policies including documentation and information support through administrative partnerships/relationships at local branch and offices.
- Manage operation of Classic Corner Beverage Campus Store to ensure sufficient merchandise stock for employee purchases as well as the utilizationinventory controls via POS transactions system and breakeven P&L.
- Support Chairman’s Office, Corporate Secretary’s Office and Other Functions on special Office and Meeting Space Projects such as Quarterly Board Meetings, Annual Shareholder Meeting, Affinity Group Meetings and Other Meeting Activities
- Support team and be responsible for the logistics of Conference Room and Common Meeting Booking System through Outlook Calendar properties and on the Cloud
- Co-lead and facilitate Corporate Campus Engagement “Ambassador” Team of cross-functional representatives to ensure the workplace environment is meeting the needs of our employees, guests and visitors as well as manage Workplace Policies
- Corporate & Field Services
- Lead team of 2 interior design, space planning Senior Managers
- Develop (in partnership with HR, Facilities, Security and Safety) workplace strategies to enable the safe and productive operation of our office workspace.
- Deliver interior design and space planning services to support sustainability, ergonomics, teamwork and collaboration
- Lead and manage building / space renovation projects
- Manage computer assisted facilities management software and partner for Space Planning and Move Management
- Manage central repository for all building and infrastructure (real estate) agreements, drawings, certifications, permits, project documents.
- Corporate Facility Operations and Maintenance
- Lead team of 1 non-exempt, hourly Facilities Technician and range of third party service providers including partnership with property management firms.
- Manage facilities management and maintenance services for building infrastructure
- Coordinate preventative maintenance program and audits for the safe and efficient working of facilities in partnership with Property Owner, Property Manager and building tenants
- Schedule and manage all outside service providers for maintenance activities, repairs and service.
- Administrative Function
- Manage Corporate Services expense budgets, capital planning and related People administrative tasks.
- All Reporting and Communications relating to Function and Departments
- Accurately process and report accounting activities including function allocation / charge backs for FedEx, Print Shop and Postage in partnership with Accounting and Finance department
- Manage logistics of departmental processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain all Post Office Boxes and Business Reply Mail permits for Corporate Offices/subsidiaries as well as funding for postage and BRM permits
- Manage specific project cost = (e.g., SendSuite (Pitney Bowes Product), Online Shipping via VerAction and others)
- 10 to 15years in Office Services, Facilities Management or Administrative Services
- Functional expertise or experience in Property Management and Business Operations.
- Some knowledge of Facilities Management and Real Estate
- Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop diverse, cross functional staff of salaried, hourly and PT team including third party providers.
- Proactive communication skills both oral and written including broadcast, effective communications to large campus network
- Professional and responsive “servant leadership” manner at all times
- Experience dealing with C-Level Offices and Senior Management a plus
- Prioritization – Ability to manage long term and short term initiatives and effectively prioritize multiple and evolving events/projects/activities including delivery of P&L
- Must be detail oriented and be able to identify and execute continuous improvement areas of opportunity
- Possess critical thinking and creative skills to solve issues and improve operations
- Project management skills
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying environments – be flexible to changes
- Possess ability to analyze and identify high cost areas and explore alternative methods of doing business
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Organizational Awareness – Perceiving the impact and implications of decisions on various components of organization