We are recruiting for one of the most dependable companies in a great industry that is filled with talented people. The company has a unique infrastructure that offers unrivaled materials and quality control. With multiple divisions and almost a century of expertise, they have the capability to deliver customer solutions and products.
We are looking for Director Corporate Purchasing who will take management and control of all procurement activities within the organization. This individual must be hungry, smart, and honest with great negotiating skills to reduce costs.
Job Description for the Director Corporate Purchasing:
- Maintain and negotiate major corporate supply contracts internationally
- Develop strategies for growth and development within Procurement to align with Supply Chain business goals and objectives.
- Advise sales and manufacturing management of market issues and market trends impacting pricing and product availability.
- Coach and mentor employees within the Procurement department to support the growth of the organization
- Monitor and develop an annual department budget
Job Requirements for the Director Corporate Purchasing:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, with a Master's Degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years' experience progressive leadership as a manager or director within the Procurement field managing multiple people
- Global purchasing experience, purchasing experience from Asia and Europe preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in complex negotiation tactics
- APICS or ISM Certification is preferred