Infoblox is seeking a leader of Demand Gen and Corporate Marketing to join our Marketing team in Santa Clara. This is a key hire and will be a major contributor to Infoblox's growth in the core networking and security markets. Reporting to the CMO, this individual will be responsible for creating and implementing a marketing strategy that drives the Infoblox brand forward, creates inbound leads and drives engagement with prospects through the customer journey. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for delivering engaging content, managing global campaigns and optimizing digital programs. You will oversee global demand generation initiatives, digital marketing and corporate events that educate, influence, activate and monetize prospect and client engagement across all programs and segments.
Lead and develop the Demand Gen and Corporate Marketing teams to define the strategy and execution plans for lead generation, market awareness, and customer acquisition.
- Oversee global content marketing strategy, design, execution and continuous improvement to equip marketing and sales teams with important, interesting and timely content that builds, accelerates and converts leads
- Serve as a passionate steward for growing the Infoblox brand equity with an eye on expanding the market perception of Infoblox. Champion a well-defined strategic positioning and architecture, derived from an understanding of current and potential customer segments, as well as a keen understanding of an ever-changing competitive, technological and customer environment. Drive consistency in the Infoblox brand and positioning across all elements of the marketing mix
- Drive global demand generation efforts including digital campaigns, in-person corporate events, email and online marketing, webinars and other result-focused activities to generate great sales leads.
- Successfully lead execution and implementation of demand gen and corporate event strategies with tangible and measured successful outcomes, aligned to Sales and optimized to target markets and buyers.
- Inspire and manage a team that is focused on empirical results produced within budget - be intensely focused on metrics and execution. Build, mentor and motivate a high-performing team to drive outcomes and challenge the business to think outside the box
- Determine benchmarks and metrics for success. Build effective ROI reporting on contribution to pipeline and revenue, working arm-in-arm with Sales as well as managing across functions with the Product Marketing teams
- Will have held the role and made significant contribution as Director/Sr. Director within a similar sized company or held a leadership role within an early stage company
- Demonstrated ability to simplify a complex industry and message in a powerful way
- A demonstrable understanding of compelling marketing value propositions ranging from transactional selling to solution selling, across a span of industries and a matrix of buyer titles
- Industry experience within IT and Security markets
- Agility, passion, focus, drive, creativity, numbers-driven, fun-loving, wanting to drive change and be a part of something that is going to be outstandingly successful!
- Entrepreneurial minded self-starter who is able to function in a lean marketing structure in a company with aggressive growth goals
- Track record of success developing and executing integrated B2B marketing campaigns, including goal setting, budget management, and results measurement
- Proven ability to build, measure and increase pipeline
- Experience crafting a marketing strategy from the ground up and establishing the appropriate KPI's and measurable outcomes
- Excellent executive communication skills; ability to summarize, present and prioritize
- Broad knowledge of the various marketing channels and how to leverage them (email marketing, content marketing, webinars, events, demand and lead generation, partner marketing, SEO/PPC, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive and resourceful
The ideal candidate will possess…
- 15+ years total experience, with at least 5 years' experience in B2B technology, Security, SaaS, or other IT related industry marketing at the Director/VP level
- 10+ years of experience in Demand Gen/Corporate Marketing disciplines, with at least 5 years in senior management roles
- Must have strong customer focus for both internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related technology area; MBA desired but not required
- Work with a world class [team name] in a rapidly growing company
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
- Career path with opportunities to grow your career
- Onsite cafeteria and catering with "Chef-on-site" days
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- And many, many more perks