About the Role
As the Director of Corporate Marketing, you own the strategy and execution of marketing programs to drive awareness of the RollWorks brand within B2B marketing and sales teams. This leader will have responsibility for managing PR, social, content, customer marketing, and creative teams and functions. You will need to be comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, balancing the ability to stay agile with a relentless focus on key objectives.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing of the business unit, this role will oversee an initial team of 5 marketers and be comfortable supporting a business growing at over 50% year on year.
- Own the continuous development of the RollWorks brand voice, tone, and personality
- Manage the strategy and execution of company to drive awareness and interest in the RollWorks platform
- Develop and execute a coherent social marketing strategy that amplifies our voice within B2B marketing and sales teams
- Represent the RollWorks business with journalists and customers
- Manage a Creative team to execute on the brand vision
- Manage a Content Marketing function that creates engaging and relevant content to drive awareness of the RollWorks brand and platform
- Manage a Customer Marketing function that creates customer advocates to tell our story for us
- Manage an external PR agency relationship
- Recruit, manage and mentor a team of marketers
- Partner with Demand Generation to design and execute campaigns that move B2B marketers and sellers through the awareness and consideration stages of their buyer journeys
- Partner with Product Marketing to deliver messaging that resonates with the audiences we want to engage
- Model and maintain a culture that promotes the ability to manage high velocity and a high rate of change
- A marketing leader with experience in marketing to B2B marketing and sales teams
- Knowledge of appropriate marketing tactics and channels for driving awareness within the SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise segments
- Prior experience with managing PR agencies
- Prior experience managing content, creative and customer marketing teams and functions
- Experienced operating in emergent new B2B categories
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get things done.