Job Posting Title:
Director, Corporate Financial Planning & AnalysisJob Description:
Responsible for a variety of financial duties surrounding the planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting of consolidated financial results. This includes periodic reporting of financial results, variance analysis versus plan and prior year, forecasts, the annual budget process, data consolidation and special projects. Partner with External Reporting and Corporate Accounting teams in the preparation and review of MD&A. Partner with Investor relations in the preparation of earnings call materials. Actively participate in key finance functional initiatives.
- Manage internal reporting for executive management and identify process improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of business review presentations (budget, forecast, monthly and quarterly result reviews).
- Work with key finance leaders and center functions to analyze consolidated financial results; providing specific, actionable and forward-looking commentary on various changes.
- Develop and maintain planning forms and reports to support business requirements for planning & forecasting cycles.
- This position will partner with External Reporting to prepare and review portions of the Company’s quarterly and annual SEC reporting.
- Oversight on coordinating input and reconciliation of GAAP and non-GAAP results.
- Partner with Financial Shared Service function to streamline close related activities and reporting.
- Support processing of month end financials.
- Provide formal and informal training on financial concepts and systems to finance and cross functional team members.
- Lead other special projects and ad hoc reporting requests as required.
- Six plus years of experience in financial statement preparation and analysis preferably within CPG industry, or other related accounting and finance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required - MBA/CPA a plus.
Core Knowledge/Skills or Experience:
- Experience with P&L management, knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
- Self-motivation in a fast pace environment.
- Business/Finance Partnering: proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively managing those relationships.
- Project Management: experience leading multiple stage projects from conception to completion.
- Cross-functional Dependencies: experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Critical Thinking: leverage analytics, bench marking, and insights to generate meaningful financial strategies and solutions.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, and basic knowledge of general business concepts.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); SAP, BPC, and/or BI experience a plus.