A Place for Mom provides personal and professional assistance to families in the search of senior care options throughout the USA and Canada. A Place for Mom's mission is to be dedicated to being a comprehensive senior living resource, providing support through every step of the journey to finding senior care options. We are the leaders in the senior care industry, providing valuable information, resources, and best-in-class customer service to both our families who are looking for care, and our partner communities.
Our core values are:
- Focus on excellence
- Act with integrity and assume positive intent
- Drive outcomes every day with passion and a sense of mission
- Make the lives of our families and customers better, easier and more successful
- Realize the full potential in each team member; work as a single supportive team
We are currently looking for a passionate, high energy, outcome-oriented Director of Corporate Finance to join our growing team. We have recently brought on a new CEO to help us continue to innovate and lead the industry. In this newly created position, the incumbent will provide finance and management reporting support to the CFO, VP FP&A and Executive Leadership Team through analysis, business case development, monthly reporting and financial acumen that will drive decision support.
You will support the budget, planning and forecasting activities, monthly management reporting, and business line support for certain products all in an effort to assist in the Company in achieving its business and financial objectives. Responsibilities will also include developing views on unit economics, business cases, and organic and inorganic expansion opportunity/strategy assessment. Success is measured by adherence to and full adoption of APFM values in all areas of the job.
- Evolve and maintain monthly management reporting that highlights progress towards business goals and desired outcomes.
- Business case development and support that drives prioritization and trade-off decisions.
- Business line financial support including forecasting of revenue and profitability.
- Development of simplified driver based models for business users, focused on unit economics and empowering business owners to increase velocity and quality of decisions.
- Meet monthly with executive leadership team and business line leaders to communicate/review results including YoY and forecast/budget variance analysis, highlighting the drivers of outcomes.
- Support the CFO and VP of FP&A in assess organic and inorganic investment opportunities.
- Team with VP of FP&A in supporting our investors (General Atlantic and Silver Lake)
- Assist with the implementation of a budgets, forecasts and board preparation.
- Assist with updating monthly dashboards demonstrating key metrics.
- Ad hoc analysis
- Detailed modeling (Excel power user)
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required, Business Administration degree preferred with an emphasis in Finance or related area
- MBA preferred
- 5-10 year experience in a Corporate Finance function
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely proficient in excel, SQL experience a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good presentation skills, written and verbal, proficient in PowerPoint