$200K — $250K *
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
I. JOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for supporting and driving market assessments for external opportunity evaluations and commercial due diligence (BD/M&A) and for partnering with Corporate Strategy to conduct new market assessments that inform the enterprise strategy. This position also provides management oversight for the corporate-wide competitive intelligence function.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Support Business / Corporate Development in identifying and assessing commercial attractiveness and economic feasibility of external development opportunities.
• Utilize background in commercial analysis and forecasting to identify, design and execute integrated analytics which inform the commercial picture and revenue forecasts for BD/M&A opportunities
• Identify risks and opportunities on external transactions and partner with cross-functional teams to synthesize the information
• Present commercial assessment findings and recommendations to senior management to inform go/no-go decisions
• Working closely with key internal and external stakeholders, conduct assessments of new markets to help Emergent determine which new markets and therapeutic areas outside of the business units to enter and how to best enter them
• Perform Competitive landscape assessment to inform BD/M&A decisions as well as inline/pipeline prioritization
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management’s assignment of essential functions.
III. MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
• BS/BA required; MBA required
• Minimum of 10+ years in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry in commercial and analytical functions (working on industry side and/or providing services working at a consulting firm)
• Experience in primary research, growth strategy and driver analysis, synergy assessment, financial forecasting and valuation, market research/analytics, brand/strategic marketing, competitive intelligence, and/or business development/due diligence
• Market access, Pricing and Payer landscape experience a plus
• Leadership experience managing a process and working across cross functional teams in a highly matrix structure and planning/ managing budget
• Broad therapeutic area, vaccine, and drug/device experience preferred
• Proven ability to lead multiple projects efficiently and independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing, matrixed environment
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills
• Strategic thinker, self-starter, and results-oriented
• Excellent business acumen
• Structured problem solving and storyboarding
Valid through: 6/23/2021
$100K — $200K *
$200K — $250K *
14 days ago
$80K — $100K *
10 days ago