Director, Corporate Design
ParkMobile, the leader of smart parking and mobility solutions in the US, is searching for a Director of Corporate Design to join our growing team. This is a key role as the company rapidly expands across the United States. This person will be responsible for building and enhancing the ParkMobile brand through strong creative design. We are looking for someone who is a creative machine with a passion for outstanding visual design, extremely high standards for your own work and the ability to promote brand guidelines across the company.
The ideal candidate has an extensive background in design across different mediums and can show a strong portfolio of work. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Designing a wide range of assets including outdoor signage, emails, landing pages, collateral, display ads, presentations, in-app messaging and more.
- Creating and maintaining style guides for our brand with guidance from our marketing team and Executive Leadership.
- Using design elements such as color, typography, illustration and photography to create striking and compelling layouts.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure the ParkMobile brand is consistent within the app/web experience.
- Optimizing all graphics and website code for desktop and mobile devices.
- Creating and maintaining a digital archive of all creative assets — organized and accessible in a collaborative design platform.
- Staying current on design trends in the industry to ensure ParkMobile’s brand feels modern.
- Management of one in-house designer, contractors and various creative agency resources.
Skills & Requirements
· 5+ years of experience of graphic design experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a related field
· Incredibly high standards for your own creative work
· Experience working as a design lead in a professional design/advertising agency, tech startup, or corporate environment
· Ability to effectively prioritize, self-manage and work independently
· Ability to confidently present your designs and articulate your vision concisely
· Experience with development/coding (emails, landing pages, etc.) a plus
· A team player able to work effectively with a range of personalities across different departments
· Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and desire to work in a fast paced environment
· Expert level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and other design software
· All applications must include a link to your current personal design portfolio
ParkMobile Mission: To power smart mobility for every driver and vehicle, everywhere. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency.
- A Healthy Obsession with the Customer Experience: Our goal is simple: create raving fans. From our app and online tools to our customer service team, we are determined to make every interaction with ParkMobile and our products, perfect.
- Act with Integrity: Relationships are built on trust, not tricks. We always want to win, but only if we can win the right way. We own our commitments and are accountable. We hold ourselves to a higher standard.
- Sweat the Small Stuff: The details matter & we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get into the weeds. We know that good enough is never enough. We make sure that the job is done right, and we don’t rest until it is.
- Play Well with Others: We are just one piece of the puzzle; we must be able to connect with the other pieces to realize our vision. We pride ourselves on being a partner that collaborates with everyone and is easy to work with.
- Rise and Fall Together: We are one team. We work hard. We are accountable for our actions and to each other. We win together. We lose together. We stay together.
- Support our People. Support our Community: We know that our people are our most important asset. We strive to invest in, and take care of our people and contribute to the communities where we live.