We are looking for a creative visionary and tactician who can lead the development of a B2B brand in the small business software space and drive execution. In this role, you will develop, direct and execute all integrated creative, marketing and branding communications strategies, initiatives and tactics to achieve corporate, sales and branding objectives. As a “roll up your sleeves and do” leader, you will oversee all written and visual creative marketing communications to ensure the message, image and brand strategy is conveyed in a consistent, timely and favorable manner.
You must have demonstrated expertise with online marketing tools including B2B search, display, and email marketing for acquisition and retention, as well as current measurement tools. You will utilize best practices to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all related investments. You are someone who is a pro at competitive marketing strategy. You will directly engage with the Executive team to align and target goals, and work cross-functionally to accomplish business and implementation goals. You will lead the creation, development and delivery of all aspects of creative and branding communications to evolve the company’s reputation and digital evolution.
Leads and drives both creative and written strategic development, alignment and execution of all corporate integrated communications including but not limited to: creative services, brand strategy, competitive assessment, traditional and digital advertising, media planning and buying, marketing retention and up sell, value proposition, sales tools, content marketing, and budgeting
Drive integrated programs to drive client retention and upsell with deep experience in email B2B marketing (design and copy) and associated content building, nurture campaigns, offer development, and product alignment; demonstrate leadership by providing hands-on direction and involvement.
Generates incremental revenue and retention from existing clients utilizing a variety of digital/online tools, offline approaches, content, traditional and new communications programs
Develops and leads enterprise brand strategy as well as complex, innovative and engaging positioning and advertising and media programs (traditional and digital) to achieve corporate objectives.
Stewards financial resources and investments annually, including coaching and developing a team of marketing communication professionals.
Leads and directs vendor selections and management of multiple agency relationships to foster creative excellence and integration to deliver results. Ensures tracking and measuring all initiatives to achieve KPIs and report out results.
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent preferred
• 10 years’ experience and demonstrated skills in developing, managing and delivering marketing communications strategies and plans in a complex organization.
• Extensive experience in a roles leading, designing and implementing strategic integrated marketing and communications efforts
• Proven leadership experience in both strategic and tactical marketing communications.
• Experience developing, leading and driving brand strategy initiative across complex organizations where influencing is critical for adoption
• Superior ability to match programs and messaging to appropriate channels and markets to drive response/performance
• Demonstrated experience formulating budgetary planning and prioritization of initiatives, projects and activities to meet organizational objectives and drive results
• Demonstrated ability to attract, motivate, guide and develop a professional team to achieve organizational objectives
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.