As the Director of Corporate Accounts Operations, you will lead a talented team driving commercial operations excellence specifically focused on our large, strategic corporate group customers. This senior leader role has direct responsibility for North America and will partner closely with International teams to provide center-of-excellence capabilities that can be leveraged globally. Organizational responsibilities include both customer-facing and back-office functions. You will be joining as a member of an entrepreneurial management team working to provide innovative, enterprise-scale diagnostics, software technology, and service offerings for corporate groups representing the fastest growing segment within the full-service veterinary market. Key competencies: Customer orientation, Matrix leadership, Operational excellence.
What to expect:
- Leads organization driving commercial operations excellence focused on Corporate Accounts. Direct responsibility for key customer-facing and back-office operations functions: Customer-facing Corporate Account Representatives, Commercial Systems, Contracting Operations, and Corporate Account Success Management.
- Partners closely with Account Teams, broader commercial organization, and international colleagues to provide a center-of-excellence globally for corporate accounts.
- Manages and develops functional teams to high growth and performance. Sets overall direction and priorities with team.
- Develops robust business plans, and drives delivery. Overall management of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Works on complex issues and projects requiring clear business analysis.
- Participates with other senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives. Makes strategic decisions based on Company goals and objectives. Makes decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure effective achievement of objectives.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major internal/external customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or influencing senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong enterprise customer orientation and relationship-building skills required.
- Proven leadership skills and ability with diverse groups of people.
- Strategic thinking and planning ability to develop and execute business strategy.
- Strong leadership achievement record.
- In-depth knowledge of the operations, products and services in the businesses managed.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner across multiple business units.
- Organizational, people development, performance management and change management skills.
- Integrity, authenticity, respect, and confidentiality.
- Drive, initiative and breakthrough thinking ability.
- Reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation.