We are seeking a Director, Coordinated Care to:
- Provide direction and leadership of operational, financial, regulatory, programmatic and personnel activities for Coordinated Care.
- Serve as the programmatic and operational leader for Coordinated Care and works closely with UW Health employees, physicians and leaders.
- Provides an experience and environment of patient and family-centered care.
Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
Preferred - Master’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Administration
Minimum - Five years of relevant, successful progressive leadership experience. Program development and evaluation
Preferred - Ten years of relevant, successful progressive leadership experience. Experience in a large academic or complex health program that included Case Management services.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum - Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Wisconsin or eligible to apply for a Wisconsin Nursing License
Preferred - Certification in a relevant specialty
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts and build teams.
- Demonstrated innovative approach to problem resolution.
- Broad knowledge of modern health care administration practices and principles within a managed care environment and/or an academic medical center.
- Effective analytical ability in order to develop and analyze options, recommend solutions to and solve complex problems and issues.
- Demonstrated effective managerial and administrative leadership of clinical operations
- Knowledge of principles and techniques used in negotiation as applied to service contracts and equipment purchasing.
- Effective organizational, planning and project management abilities.
- Experience in financial and programmatic presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to quality and excellence.