The position will be responsible for contracts compliance including our government contracts and process. The position reports to VP, Legal and Corporate Counsel and will be in a highly visible role and work closely with HR, IT, Business Development/Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Business Ops to coordinate issuance and compliance with company’s contractual compliance policies, along with other business support activities (e.g., purchasing relationships). Responsibility for identifying and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations applicable to the contracts entered into by company. Supports the company’s Corporate Counsel in overseeing and managing contractual compliance issues within the organization by developing programs, policies, and practices in accordance with federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations relating to the company’s particular industry.
- Directs the collection and analysis of data to meet compliance requirements. Specific areas include, but are not limited to:
- • Government contracting
- o Grant reporting, GSA management, SAM, Subcontract Plan Administration
- • Export control
- o DDTC/ITAR, DOE Part 810, DOC EAR
- • Commercial contract compliance (non-technical)
- o Subcontract Plan Administration / Diversity Spend
- o Assessment of compliance to contract requirements
- Development and/or recommendation of applicable employee training programs, along with support of company’s internal risk assessment function by conducting internal audits of contractual compliance obligations.
- Responsibility for coordinating the management of the contract process, including the company’s electronic data management system, OnBase.
- BS Degree or higher and 8+ years of related experience in Contracts Management
- Experience in multi-national private sector environment is highly desirable
- The ideal candidate will have commanding knowledge in Government contracts, DFARS, FARS, EAR, ITAR, DOE
- Experience outside of US is helpful but not required