A leading manufacturer of commercial and industrialproducts in the Fort Worth, TX area is seeking to identify an Operations Continuous Improvement Director. The Platform Operations Continuous Improvement Director will be responsible for the strategic vision and execution for business and operations lean transformation across multiple sites.
The Platform Operations CI Director position ? Fort Worth:
The Platform Operations CI Director will lead business and operations lean transformation across multiple sites. This includes guidance, support, and expertise, in such activities as process, data collection, process metric definition and analysis, root cause analysis, commercial process modeling, gathering business requirements, process monitoring, process documentation, and process reporting. Develop and manage transformation schedule, plans, metrics and deliverables of projects and initiatives. Enable lean and production transformation at all levels, trains, coaches and directly applieslean principles and tools to all business functions within multiple sites.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Partner with site and functional leadership in identifying, verifying, and implementing process improvement and process reengineering opportunities
- Facilitate process improvement workshops with subject matter experts
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support for functions/operations process activities and methods, and help coordinate team activities, deliverables, issue resolution, and resource planning efforts
- Create Operations process related deliverables in support of Process Improvement/Reengineering efforts, including Commercial Process Models, Customer/Business Requirements, Metrics, and project plans
- Work with process owners to create and improve organization?s metrics and goals
- Independently Drive All Facets Of Assigned Project Development, Implementation & Execution Consistent With Corporate Goal(s)
- Effectively work, Cross-Functionally to gain ?Buy-In? and drive Timely Results
- Utilize ?Lean? Techniques Throughout, In Order To Insure Optimal Project Transition(s) And Minimize/Eliminate Future Process Waste
- Drive Significant Process Improvement & Optimization Cost Savings across the Business
- Network and leverage, cross-functionally, across corporation
- Create / manage complex & detailed project plans including cell and site transitions