Director, Content Strategy, Gartner Research & Advisory
Director of Content Strategy (Tools) is responsible for planning, designing and executing strategic initiatives to support business growth, client engagement and retention through Gartner’s portfolio of online interactive tools.
* Plans, designs and executes complex Research Content Strategy initiatives, programs and projects for the Gartner tools portfolio. Work independently yet in alignment with Research and Gartner business objectives.
* Manages the multiple complex work streams required to execute complex Research content strategy projects. Be adept at working with stakeholders across all areas: Product, Platform, IT, Research & Advisory, Sales and Service.
* Develop a strategy and roadmap for tools evolution projects in alignment with Research objectives and Product/Client Experience objectives
* Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement especially in the ways Gartner leverages data collected by tools
* Be recognized as an expert in Research content, strategies, business processes and systems
* Develop business cases and scope documents for projects
* Create project plans, and supporting documentation for each project
* Work closely with IT teams to ensure fast and accurate development of new tools
* Apply program management to multiple projects to ensure projects deliver as expected, resources are utilized efficiently and business impact is maximized
* Work with the VP/MVP to scope and prioritize projects
* Lead and matrix manage project teams; coach and mentor project managers and team members
* Provide change management support to individual projects
* Improve the quality and practice of project management within RSO
* Provide input and support to RSO teams where required
* Partners with the Content Promotion function to ensure initiatives are effectively promoted and include the relevant Sales and Service enablement support to meet overall objectives
*Bachelor’s Degree or higher
* 12+ years’ experience owning and managing content, strategy or product and/or product strategy and programs within a large, complex global organization
* Demonstrated track record and experience working in a complex and fast paced global work environment preferably in Research, STG, or Consulting.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and titles.
* Demonstrated track record designing and implementing effective process, development or systems programs.
* Demonstrated track record designing and managing optimized processes, projects and programs in a global workforce environment.
* Demonstrated attention to detail required.
* Experience in managing the content lifecycle.
* Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
* Demonstrated experience and track record applying change management best practices to strategies, projects and programs.
* Extensive experience with Microsoft software including Excel, Word, PPT and Project. Also has a solid understanding and usage of databases, analysis tools, standard reporting tools.
Location: This role can be based out of any major Gartner office location.
Job ID 00020123