- Plans, designs and executes complex Research Content Strategy initiatives, programs and projects independently yet in alignment with Research and Gartner business objectives.
- Manages the multiple complex work streams required to execute complex Research content strategy projects.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for Research content evolution, methodologies and content experiences in alignment with Research & Gartner business objectives.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement of research content, methodologies and content experience
- Be recognized as an expert in Research content architecture, methodologies, business processes and systems
- Develop business cases and scope content projects and investments
- Create project plans, and supporting documentation for each project
- Apply program management to multiple projects to ensure projects deliver as expected, resources are utilized efficiently and business impact is maximized
- Work with the VP/MVP to scope and prioritize projects
- Lead and matrix manage project teams; coach and mentor project managers and team members
- Work with Product, Platform and IT teams (and others where applicable) to ensure the success of projects
- Leverage best practice project and program management techniques and change management to ensure project adoption and desired outcomes.
- 12+ years’ experience owning and managing content, strategy or product and/or product strategy and programs within a large, complex global organization
- Demonstrated track record and experience working in a complex and fast paced global work environment preferably in Research, STG, or Consulting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and titles.
- Demonstrated track record designing and implementing effective process, development or systems programs.
- Demonstrated track record designing and managing optimized processes, projects and programs in a global workforce environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail required.
- Experience in managing the content lifecycle.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
- Demonstrated experience and track record applying change management best practices to strategies, projects and programs.
- New & Modern Content strategy, Creation Methods, Innovation
- Modern technologies applied to content strategy: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Algorithms
- Data Science
- Software Development Practices & Agile
- Content, Data & Analytics, Dashboards
Job Requisition ID:29787