Aras is seeking a Director-level Content Strategist to build the company’s brand awareness. Reporting to the VP, Corporate Marketing, this position will play a key role developing one brand voice and elevating Aras’ profile. In this role you will be responsible for building and bringing the Aras brand to life across all channels. Driving alignment across business and technology related announcements, s/he will ensure constancy of messaging across all channels including the website, digital channels, corporate profile, programs and awareness campaigns, PR, social media, and executive presentations.
The successful candidate will be a master storyteller, defining narratives of customer first messaging throughout our themes and programs. S/he will bring hands-on experience simplifying complex messaging and editing content to humanize the brand. As an arbiter of best practices in messaging, writing and style, s/he will analyze data analytics to measure and optimize the effectiveness of our message and communications. Experience in product lifecycle management (PLM) is essential.
- Working with customers, product and market leaders across the organization, lead the creation of a powerful brand story for business that increases brand awareness and affinity
- Serve as a Center of Excellence for all (Business) content marketing and brand efforts
- Establish and maintain an editorial calendar, curated from across the company
- Monitor, edit, and polish communications, to ensure consistency of voice, tone, grammar, and style
- Lead cross functional teams to create and implement a clearly defined content marketing strategy and calendar with an engaging mix of media – articles, video, blogs, customer stories, etc.
- Develop content that builds meaningful connections and manage relevant, scalable, performance-driven communications that engage and educate our customers and prospects
- Write and produce content, including presentation development and ghostwriting – from concept through execution – for delivery across a wide variety of vehicles and channels
- Optimize content through SEO to improve search rankings
- Develop the strategic plan for thought leadership, including specific goals and objectives, strategic actions, roles and responsibilities
- Provide direction of the global PR and social media strategy in alignment with key company and product themes
- Manage one headcount (initially) who oversees public relations for company
- Maximize content optimization of owned and third-party digital media channels
- Analyze gaps in how the content inventory maps to our customer audiences and their specific customer journey requirements and, partnering with product marketing, conduct monthly content inventory and content creation updates to fill those gaps
- Oversee content measurement and key performance indicators (KPIs), including the review and analyses in collaboration with the Marketing Operations team.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in branding and communications or related field
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or business required
- 8+ years specifically in B2B brand and content management experience, preferably a blend of content strategy, analytics, content within campaign design and overarching brand management
- Excellent writing and story-telling skills; proven experience delivering relevant content that delivers engagement and traffic
- Experience delivering compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer’s journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results
- Proven reputation as a highly credible and collaborative cross-functional team player with success building consensus via heavy collaboration across all functions and levels in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong team manager and mentor
- Proactive leadership style with ability to set priorities, drive decisions, and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) desired